Monday, May 8, 2023

Enjoy the Ride!

Happy Monday Crafty Friends!!

I'm sharing a fun image from Stamping Bella today. My friend, Pam and I shared stamps at a retreat we recently went to. This cutie is one of them! In case you'd like to one of your own, you can search for her as 'Uptown Girl Vienna on her Vespa'. Now, this is my first time adding folds in my coloring to a skirt - so, please be kind. And naturally, I pick one of the toughest color combos to start with!! PURPLE! UGH, but I think it turned out ok and with practice, it can only get better, right??

I started by stamping on some Hammermill Premium Color Copy, 110# card stock. I stamp the image and the sentiment with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I'll list the Copic Markers I used down below.


I also used a scrap piece Bazzill Yellow and another scrap of silver from scrap bin to create the offset background. The yellow card stock plays on the yellow stripes in her top. ;) I used a stitched square die from my stash to cut the image out. The sentiment background was cut using Nesting Curved Rectangles by Darice. I used Neenah, 80# for the 5.5"x5.5" card base - yep, I actually made a square card! I know, I shocked too! LOL Oh and one more thing I almost forgot! I used a Marvy/Uchide paint pen in silver for the accents and handle bar controls on the scooter.

This was such a cute image - I may have to pick up this stamp to add to my collection since Pam is about 9 hours from me and I can't just pop over and stamp another one. Good excuse, right??

Here's a list of the Copics used:
  • Vienna's Skin: E0000, E0, E41, Cheeks - RV10
  • Vienna's Hair: E21, E25, E27
  • Shirt: Y06, C1
  • Skirt: BV000, BV00, BV11, V25
  • Vespa / Scooter: RV02, RV10, RV13, RV21
  • Vespa / Scooter Steering: BV23, BV5, C1
  • Tires: C5, C9, 100
  • Seat & Foot Pad: C2, C5, C9
  • Flowers: RV10, RV32, V01, V04, B60
I think that covers it. Let me know if you have questions or tips for me. I always welcome constructive advice. Leave a comment below and let me know if you like Vienna as much as I do! She's so cute with her hot pink Vespa!

Thanks for stopping in and until tomorrow...Keep it Crafty!

xx Crafty Deb

P.S. - The link to Memento above is a link to my online business, Scrapsalot. I appreciate your support in checking it out too!

Challenges Entered:


No comments:

Post a Comment