Friday, August 18, 2023

Hi Friends,

We made it to Friday!!! Whoop whoop! Hope you are able to squeeze in some crafting time this weekend for yourself. It's a great way to relax and destress from the week. I hope to do the same! Even though I am still working on the never ending destash and organization of my craft cave. LOL Anyone else? Yeah, I see you out there...let's do it! I'll report back on Monday how far I got. You can share your progress with me too!

I did manage to get in some card making this week and here's what I've got to share with you today.


This was so much fun to make! If you know me, you know how much I love color! I swiped the ink pads for a fun and different look. Here are the supplies I used:
  • CC Designs, Happy Cat Day Stamp Set
  • The banner was cut with the Papercut Party Banners Die from Waffle Flower.
  • The blue background paper is a scrap from my stash cut to 4.25"x5.5" - it's likely Recollections 65lb cardstock.
  • The white layer is also from my stash and honestly not sure which brand that one is. 
  • The enamel dots are from my stash - I believe it was a set from Echo Park, but the packaging is long gone.
  • The ink pads I used for swiping are from Hero Arts mini ink cubes and one Mini Archival Distress ink pad. They are:
    • Hero Arts: Key Lime Fizz, Grape Slush, Butter Bar, and Pink Grapefruit.
    • Mini Archival Distress: Salvaged Patina.
I believe that covers everything. I would love to hear from you - let me know in the comments below if you like ink swiping. 

As always, the links (if provided) are to my online shop, Scrapsalot. We carry many of the items above and they may or may not be available online. If you are ever looking for something and you don't see it - please don't hesitate to contact me and ask. We may have it in stock and it just hasn't been added online. Soooo many products...soooo little time! LOL

Thanks for taking time to swing by and comment!

Keep it Crafty!
xx Crafty Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment